- A Billboard Or A Rock Climbing Wall? – The Latest Outdoor Installation By IkeaPosted 1 hour ago
- TUC Brings Khoobsurat to PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Coca-Cola Brings Back ‘Surge’ Soda With E-Commerce ReintroductionPosted 2 days ago
- Carat Named RECMA’S #1 Global Agency For Third Consecutive Qualitative ReportPosted 2 days ago
- Aigle & BETC Launch New Campaign For Fall/Winter 2014: IT’S WILD OUT THEREPosted 2 days ago
- Let The Cooking Begin: Masala Family Festival 2014Posted 3 days ago
- The World’s Top 25 Brands You Should Be Working For According To GlassdoorPosted 3 days ago
- UM MENA Wins L’Oréal’s Media Planning And Buying AccountPosted 5 days ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia Names 10 September Sathi & Saatchi DayPosted 6 days ago
- Forrester Study Finds Advertisers & Media Companies View Technology As The Key DriverPosted 6 days ago
Urdu Newspaper Jehan Pakistan Ready to Launch
The Turkish based Jehan Media group is all set to launch Jehan Pakistan a new national level Urdu language newspaper. Daily Jehan Pakistan will be published from Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad simultaneously.
We can see hoarding popping up in Karachi as well promoting the newspaper.
It is expected to launch during the first week of November 2012.