- Kaymu Launches Android App In PakistanPosted 10 hours ago
- Lacoste Calls on Social Media For E-Boutique LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- Shahrukh Khan & Vroovy Team Up To Launch The Official Mobile Game Of ‘Happy New Year’Posted 2 days ago
- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 3 days ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 3 days ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 3 days ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 4 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 5 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 7 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 9 days ago
Urdu Newspaper Jehan Pakistan Ready to Launch
The Turkish based Jehan Media group is all set to launch Jehan Pakistan a new national level Urdu language newspaper. Daily Jehan Pakistan will be published from Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad simultaneously.
We can see hoarding popping up in Karachi as well promoting the newspaper.
It is expected to launch during the first week of November 2012.