- Google Becomes First Company To Advertise on Times Squares Largest Interactive BillboardPosted 19 hours ago
- New York Post’s Latest Ad Campaign Capitalizes On Small Spaces For AdsPosted 3 days ago
- Latest Bakeri Nankhatai Packaging Featured On Packaging Of The World WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)Posted 3 days ago
- Effie Awards 2014 Honours Region’s Most Effective Marketing CampaignsPosted 4 days ago
- Now There’s A Hairy Screen Shaver In Support Of MovemberPosted 8 days ago
- Lacoste Launches Snapchat ContestPosted 9 days ago
- Accu-Chek, Wasim Akram Takes Another Step To Promote Healthy Living With DiabetesPosted 10 days ago
- MINI: Outside the BoxPosted 10 days ago
- Steak Escape Launches In PakistanPosted 11 days ago
Urdu Newspaper Jehan Pakistan Ready to Launch
The Turkish based Jehan Media group is all set to launch Jehan Pakistan a new national level Urdu language newspaper. Daily Jehan Pakistan will be published from Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad simultaneously.
We can see hoarding popping up in Karachi as well promoting the newspaper.
It is expected to launch during the first week of November 2012.