- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 16 hours ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 16 hours ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 17 hours ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 3 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 3 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 5 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 7 days ago
- Digital Food Festivals; foodpanda Celebrates World Food Day 2014Posted 7 days ago
- Samsung Camera USA Celebrates Ditch Day With #DitchtheDSLR CampaignPosted 10 days ago
- Ikea Creates An In-Store Interactive Motivational Mirror To Cheer People UpPosted 14 days ago
Urdu Newspaper Jehan Pakistan Ready to Launch
The Turkish based Jehan Media group is all set to launch Jehan Pakistan a new national level Urdu language newspaper. Daily Jehan Pakistan will be published from Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad simultaneously.
We can see hoarding popping up in Karachi as well promoting the newspaper.
It is expected to launch during the first week of November 2012.