- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 21 hours ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 1 day ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 4 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 6 days ago
- Digital Food Festivals; foodpanda Celebrates World Food Day 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Samsung Camera USA Celebrates Ditch Day With #DitchtheDSLR CampaignPosted 8 days ago
- Ikea Creates An In-Store Interactive Motivational Mirror To Cheer People UpPosted 12 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces New Innovations for 2015Posted 12 days ago
- L’Oreal Paris Pakistan Raises The Bar On Digital With Bridal Week 2014Posted 18 days ago
- Rose Petal Goes Glamorous With Limited Edition Packaging DesignPosted 18 days ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?