- The National Zoo New York’s “Endangered Song” Campaign To Save The Sumatran TigerPosted 16 hours ago
- Apple Earth Day Ad Takes A Jab At SamsungPosted 20 hours ago
- DDB’s Life Style Study Shows Asian Are Most ‘Green’Posted 2 days ago
- Dawlance Rewards 1st Digital Contest WinnersPosted 2 days ago
- Microsoft Selected by Emirates For #AllTimeGreats Global Football Ad CampaignPosted 3 days ago
- AXN – Relax If You CanPosted 3 days ago
- Lancome India’s #GoNoFilter Campaign For New Product LaunchPosted 3 days ago
- Safeguard Germ Alarm Reminds People To ‘Wash Their Hands!’Posted 6 days ago
- Vocus Delivers “The Marketer’s Guide to Social Media 2014”Posted 7 days ago
- Pakistan Idol Judges – The JourneyPosted 7 days ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?