- TubeMogul Powers Sunsilk To Over 500 Online PlatformsPosted 2 months ago
- How Far is Too Far? The Curious Case of Chai WalaPosted 3 months ago
- OMD Pakistan Wins The Telenor Media BusinessPosted 3 months ago
- Marham – A Digital Healthcare Revolution In The MakingPosted 3 months ago
- Mall Activation: Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticePosted 3 months ago
- #Chaiwala Celebrates International Women’s DayPosted 4 months ago
- Umro Ayyar Revives The Nation’s Childhood HeroesPosted 4 months ago
- Interflow Communications Merges with Bates CHIPosted 4 months ago
- Glad Combats Food Wastage With Instagram Campaign: #InstaGladPosted 4 months ago
- Mondelēz Pakistan Ltd Launches Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous CreationsPosted 4 months ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?