- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 5 days ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 17 days ago
- Olper’s Milk Comes Out With Limited Edition Ramadan Packaging & FlavorPosted 17 days ago
- New Outdoor Campaign For Evian by BETC Paris – LittleBig BabyPosted 17 days ago
- Bramerz Wins Multiple AccountsPosted 22 days ago
- OMD Worldwide Crowned Agency Network Of The YearPosted 22 days ago
- Coca-Cola Organizes Nature Trip On World Environment DayPosted 24 days ago
- A Jurassic World At Cinepax CinemasPosted 25 days ago
- A Fairy Tale Series of Augmented Reality Ads By L’Oreal ParisPosted 29 days ago
- Leaflets Synced With Billboards Encourage People To Adopt A Pet – Battersea DogsPosted 30 days ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?