- Swarovski Tallest Christmas Tree In Asia – Snap & Win, Guess & WinPosted 1 day ago
- ZenithOptimedia’s New Media Forecasts Report Reveals Future Smartphone TrendsPosted 2 days ago
- Milo: Nutri G ActivationPosted 6 days ago
- Dalda’s “Home Convenience Tricks” Uses FB NewsFeed App To Increase InteractionPosted 6 days ago
- BeauyHooked.com Takes Over LUMSPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brands Get Spooky For HalloweenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Anna Sui Romantica – Snap & WinPosted 4 weeks ago
- Airbnb Is Letting People Spend Halloween Night in Paris CatacombsPosted 4 weeks ago
- liGO UK – Charge Your Phone Interactive MapPosted 4 weeks ago
- Red Bull Music Academy Kicks Off In Paris With A Global Cast Including Ziyad Habib From PakistanPosted 4 weeks ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?