- UM MENA Wins L’Oréal’s Media Planning And Buying AccountPosted 1 day ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia Names 10 September Sathi & Saatchi DayPosted 3 days ago
- Forrester Study Finds Advertisers & Media Companies View Technology As The Key DriverPosted 3 days ago
- Tapal Green Tea Launches New LookPosted 4 days ago
- HSY To Make Late Night Television Fashionable With “Tonite with HSY”Posted 5 days ago
- The World’s Most Pakistani Game ‘Run Sheeda Run’ All Set To LaunchPosted 6 days ago
- Tapal: Ab Dil Ki SunoPosted 7 days ago
- Du & Pepsi – Talk Around The ClockPosted 7 days ago
- Hungama.com Awards Its Creative Mandate to Scarecrow CommunicationsPosted 11 days ago
- PolicyBazaar.com Appoints Lowe Lintas As Advertising AgencyPosted 11 days ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?