- Kaymu Launches Android App In PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Lacoste Calls on Social Media For E-Boutique LaunchPosted 3 days ago
- Shahrukh Khan & Vroovy Team Up To Launch The Official Mobile Game Of ‘Happy New Year’Posted 3 days ago
- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 4 days ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 4 days ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 4 days ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 5 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 6 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 8 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 10 days ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?