- Kashmir Celebrates the Cricket World Cup FeverPosted 48 mins ago
- PAS Awards Introduces The ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’Posted 1 day ago
- Meat One Appoints MI Digital as Digital AgencyPosted 3 days ago
- Sooper Hai Cricket Gives A Chance To Win A Trip To AustraliaPosted 4 days ago
- CRICLY- World’s First Cricket Lockscreen AppPosted 4 days ago
- Advance Telecom Launches Its Fantasy League on DigitalPosted 4 days ago
- The Philips LED Record Breaker CampaignPosted 8 days ago
- Rivo Mobile Allots Digital Media Duties to Bramerz PakistanPosted 9 days ago
- Jubilee Life Signs Wasim Akram For Cricket World Cup CampaignPosted 12 days ago
- The Nando’s for Friends CampaignPosted 15 days ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?