- Horlicks Launches Its Very First Game Application – NutriQuestPosted 7 days ago
- Tetra Pak Asks People To #MilkItUpPosted 7 days ago
- PAS Announces Launch of Out-of-Home Audience Measurement and Rating CurrencyPosted 7 days ago
- A Round Up Of Eid Wishes By Brands On SocialPosted 9 days ago
- The Sprite Street Challenge At Dolmen MallPosted 16 days ago
- OMD Pakistan Partners With Pakistan Cables LimitedPosted 17 days ago
- Denver Water Tells People ‘You Can’t Make This Stuff’Posted 24 days ago
- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 32 days ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 44 days ago
- Olper’s Milk Comes Out With Limited Edition Ramadan Packaging & FlavorPosted 44 days ago
“Zindagi Gulzar Hai” On Hum TV
Hum TV is launching new drama serial ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ from 16th Nov, 2012.
“Zindagi gulzar Hai is a project which will set a milestone in the media industry with the directorial comeback of Sultana Siddiqui as director after a decade”, Hum TV added.
Hum Network Limited is going to launch this new Drama serial with a mega campaign on Outdoor, Radio, Print and Social media.
Sanam’s father left her mother because she gave him three daughters and no sons. She grows up to be an exemplary student with complexes, who has major trust issues when it comes to men. She gets a scholarship to study at the country’s best business school and meets Zaroon, who falls head over heels in love with her. Zaroon is relentless in trying to talk to Sanam, but she sees him as just another flirt. She gives in to pressure and marries Zaroon but her low self-esteem constantly comes in the way of her happiness, not allowing her to trust her husband’s love. Will her personality ruin her marriage or will she conquer her complexes?