- PAS Wins WFA Global President’s AwardPosted 7 hours ago
- Plan UK Gives Child Marriage The FingerPosted 3 days ago
- The Burberry Ad That Showcases The First Ever PakistaniPosted 4 days ago
- Walnut Media becomes Partner For The Young Lynx Media Award At Dubai LynxPosted 12 days ago
- JOVAGO Launches First Online Hotel Rental Platform in PakistanPosted 12 days ago
- Jalaibee Meet & Greet with BloggersPosted 12 days ago
- Bulls Eye DDB Wins Social Media Of Just For MenPosted 13 days ago
- PIA Re-Styles the Ground & Cabin CrewPosted 13 days ago
- Fair & Lovely Launches Khud Ko Challenge Karo CampaignPosted 13 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces 2015 WinnersPosted 18 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.