- TubeMogul Powers Sunsilk To Over 500 Online PlatformsPosted 1 month ago
- How Far is Too Far? The Curious Case of Chai WalaPosted 2 months ago
- OMD Pakistan Wins The Telenor Media BusinessPosted 2 months ago
- Marham – A Digital Healthcare Revolution In The MakingPosted 2 months ago
- Mall Activation: Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticePosted 2 months ago
- #Chaiwala Celebrates International Women’s DayPosted 3 months ago
- Umro Ayyar Revives The Nation’s Childhood HeroesPosted 3 months ago
- Interflow Communications Merges with Bates CHIPosted 3 months ago
- Glad Combats Food Wastage With Instagram Campaign: #InstaGladPosted 3 months ago
- Mondelēz Pakistan Ltd Launches Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous CreationsPosted 3 months ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.