- OrientedgeUM (Universal McCANN) Lands Media Duties Of Reckitt BenckiserPosted 21 hours ago
- A Collection Of Web Trends For 2015Posted 2 days ago
- Starcom MediaVest Group Dubai Wins Du’s Media AccountPosted 3 days ago
- National Foods Jam OutdoorPosted 3 days ago
- Peek Freans Gluco Launches Gluco Penalty SaversPosted 7 days ago
- Spark Communications Retains Mobilink Account After ReviewPosted 9 days ago
- Agencies In Pakistan Shine At The 2014 Agency Of The Year AwardsPosted 9 days ago
- McDonald’s Capitalizes On Early Morning MomentsPosted 11 days ago
- A New Online Marketplace Launches in Pakistan: Secret StashPosted 14 days ago
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck ReturnsPosted 14 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.