- Zameen.Com Introduces Another First With ‘Property Search Trends’ ToolPosted 13 hours ago
- Horlicks Launches Its Very First Game Application – NutriQuestPosted 7 days ago
- Tetra Pak Asks People To #MilkItUpPosted 8 days ago
- PAS Announces Launch of Out-of-Home Audience Measurement and Rating CurrencyPosted 8 days ago
- A Round Up Of Eid Wishes By Brands On SocialPosted 10 days ago
- The Sprite Street Challenge At Dolmen MallPosted 16 days ago
- OMD Pakistan Partners With Pakistan Cables LimitedPosted 18 days ago
- Denver Water Tells People ‘You Can’t Make This Stuff’Posted 25 days ago
- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 33 days ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 44 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.