- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 19 hours ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 13 days ago
- Olper’s Milk Comes Out With Limited Edition Ramadan Packaging & FlavorPosted 13 days ago
- New Outdoor Campaign For Evian by BETC Paris – LittleBig BabyPosted 13 days ago
- Bramerz Wins Multiple AccountsPosted 18 days ago
- OMD Worldwide Crowned Agency Network Of The YearPosted 18 days ago
- Coca-Cola Organizes Nature Trip On World Environment DayPosted 20 days ago
- A Jurassic World At Cinepax CinemasPosted 21 days ago
- A Fairy Tale Series of Augmented Reality Ads By L’Oreal ParisPosted 25 days ago
- Leaflets Synced With Billboards Encourage People To Adopt A Pet – Battersea DogsPosted 26 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.