- Leisure Club: Wehshi SalePosted 9 hours ago
- A Collection Of Clever and Creative Bench AdsPosted 2 days ago
- Domestic Violence Ad Campaign Shows Bruised Disney PrincessesPosted 3 days ago
- Lenovo Enters Pakistan Smartphone Market With Compelling, Diverse PortfolioPosted 3 days ago
- McDowell’s No. 1 Launches Its Karaoke App 2.0Posted 4 days ago
- Lipton – Brightness RevolutionPosted 4 days ago
- Walnut Media Sues Warid Telecom For Breach Of ContractPosted 4 days ago
- Radio FM91 Launches ‘A Chance to Experience the Cricket World Cup’ CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Domino’s Pizza Pakistan Assigns Digital Media AgencyPosted 8 days ago
- World Premiere of Pakistani Independent feature film ‘DUKHTAR’ to be held at the Toronto International Film FestivalPosted 9 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.