- Swarovski Tallest Christmas Tree In Asia – Snap & Win, Guess & WinPosted 4 days ago
- ZenithOptimedia’s New Media Forecasts Report Reveals Future Smartphone TrendsPosted 5 days ago
- Milo: Nutri G ActivationPosted 1 week ago
- Dalda’s “Home Convenience Tricks” Uses FB NewsFeed App To Increase InteractionPosted 1 week ago
- BeauyHooked.com Takes Over LUMSPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brands Get Spooky For HalloweenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Anna Sui Romantica – Snap & WinPosted 1 month ago
- Airbnb Is Letting People Spend Halloween Night in Paris CatacombsPosted 1 month ago
- liGO UK – Charge Your Phone Interactive MapPosted 1 month ago
- Red Bull Music Academy Kicks Off In Paris With A Global Cast Including Ziyad Habib From PakistanPosted 1 month ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.