- Kaymu Launches Android App In PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Lacoste Calls on Social Media For E-Boutique LaunchPosted 3 days ago
- Shahrukh Khan & Vroovy Team Up To Launch The Official Mobile Game Of ‘Happy New Year’Posted 3 days ago
- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 4 days ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 4 days ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 4 days ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 6 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 6 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 9 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 10 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.