- ZenithOptimedia Bags Viber In IndiaPosted 16 hours ago
- Coca-Cola Pakistan Launches ‘Hur Dum Pakistani’ CampaignPosted 19 hours ago
- Carmudi Launches Optimized Mobile WebsitePosted 2 days ago
- Komal Rizvi To Perform At Umeed Ki Nayi Dhun In DubaiPosted 3 days ago
- Humanizing The DigitalPosted 3 days ago
- Lost Twins A New Mobile Game Made In Pakistan ReleasesPosted 3 days ago
- Gc Celebrates The Release Of Shaadi Ke Side Effects In Pakistan As Its Official Time PartnerPosted 3 days ago
- Manchester United & Google+ Launch Front Row Hangout CampaignPosted 4 days ago
- Levi’s® & Walnut Studios Presented Music Latte 2014Posted 4 days ago
- Reebok Revamps Its LogoPosted 5 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.