- New York Post’s Latest Ad Campaign Capitalizes On Small Spaces For AdsPosted 21 hours ago
- Latest Bakeri Nankhatai Packaging Featured On Packaging Of The World WebsitePosted 22 hours ago
- Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)Posted 24 hours ago
- Effie Awards 2014 Honours Region’s Most Effective Marketing CampaignsPosted 2 days ago
- Now There’s A Hairy Screen Shaver In Support Of MovemberPosted 6 days ago
- Lacoste Launches Snapchat ContestPosted 7 days ago
- Accu-Chek, Wasim Akram Takes Another Step To Promote Healthy Living With DiabetesPosted 8 days ago
- MINI: Outside the BoxPosted 8 days ago
- Steak Escape Launches In PakistanPosted 9 days ago
- Premium Ice Cream Chain Cold Stone Creamery® Launches In PakistanPosted 9 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.