- Kashmir Celebrates the Cricket World Cup FeverPosted 6 days ago
- PAS Awards Introduces The ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’Posted 7 days ago
- Meat One Appoints MI Digital as Digital AgencyPosted 9 days ago
- Sooper Hai Cricket Gives A Chance To Win A Trip To AustraliaPosted 10 days ago
- CRICLY- World’s First Cricket Lockscreen AppPosted 10 days ago
- Advance Telecom Launches Its Fantasy League on DigitalPosted 10 days ago
- The Philips LED Record Breaker CampaignPosted 14 days ago
- Rivo Mobile Allots Digital Media Duties to Bramerz PakistanPosted 15 days ago
- Jubilee Life Signs Wasim Akram For Cricket World Cup CampaignPosted 18 days ago
- The Nando’s for Friends CampaignPosted 21 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.