- Microsoft Selected by Emirates For #AllTimeGreats Global Football Ad CampaignPosted 2 hours ago
- AXN – Relax If You CanPosted 3 hours ago
- Lancome India’s #GoNoFilter Campaign For New Product LaunchPosted 8 hours ago
- Safeguard Germ Alarm Reminds People To ‘Wash Their Hands!’Posted 3 days ago
- Vocus Delivers “The Marketer’s Guide to Social Media 2014”Posted 4 days ago
- Pakistan Idol Judges – The JourneyPosted 4 days ago
- We.R.Play Launches Latest Game: Spin ItPosted 5 days ago
- Monster Launches ‘Project You’ – An Interactive Site For Career ImprovementPosted 5 days ago
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2014 By Style 360Posted 5 days ago
- FlashCall Takes Voting Mobile At Startup Weekend IslamabadPosted 6 days ago
P&G’s “Have You Tried This Yet” Campaign Uses QR Codes
P&G’s print ads can now be seen with QR codes to not only provide ease to shoppers but also to promote M-commerce in the United States. The print ads being featured in newspapers and magazines can now be seen with QR codes that take users to the “Have You Tried This Yet” website.
The “Have You Tried This Yet” campaign is focusing on many brands including: Gillette, Secret, Tampax and Pantene. The print ads will with the QR codes will be working as great measurement tools for the company.
Moreover, users that go to the mobile site using the QR codes can also get information about their local newspapers that are featuring discount coupons for the products the user is interested in. This is done simply by taking the users post code.