- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 20 hours ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 20 hours ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 21 hours ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 3 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 3 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 6 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 8 days ago
- Digital Food Festivals; foodpanda Celebrates World Food Day 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Samsung Camera USA Celebrates Ditch Day With #DitchtheDSLR CampaignPosted 10 days ago
- Ikea Creates An In-Store Interactive Motivational Mirror To Cheer People UpPosted 14 days ago
Cadbury Dairy Milk Pakistan Launches Valentines Campaign
Cadbury Dairy Milk Pakistan has launched its Valentines campaign on Facebook – “Wrap-a-Love” where users are asked to create their own customized Dairy Milk wrappers for one’s valentine.
The activity involves around 5-6 steps where users can select their own custom message along with designing their own wrapper. Once designed the wrapper can be share with friends, friends can be invited and various custom designed wrappers can be liked in the gallery as well.
The brand is encouraging the users to take part in the activity via the promise of prizes as well.
Check out the Wrap-a-love activity on facebook here.