- Angry Khan – A New Mobile Game Hits The MarketPosted 58 mins ago
- IKEA’s Latest Ad Campaign: There’s A Page For ThatPosted 1 day ago
- McDonald’s UK Let’s People Create Their Dream Burger With ‘My Burger’ ApplicationPosted 2 days ago
- Cadbury Introduces ‘Joy Generator’ – World’s First Facebook Powered Vending MachinePosted 5 days ago
- Nando’s Takes On Aamir LiaquatPosted 6 days ago
- Creative Ad Campaign Invites People To Donate Their ClothesPosted 6 days ago
- FEER McQueen Comes Out With Its Series Of Honest Ads Post World CupPosted 6 days ago
- A Collection Of Fun Science World AdsPosted 8 days ago
- ‘Stop The Beauty Madness’ Ad CampaignPosted 8 days ago
- Pay Per Laugh – Detects Smiles With Facial RecognitionPosted 9 days ago
Geo Tez Launching Test Transmission From Tomorrow
According to sources, Geo TV Network is launching test transmission of Geo Tez from tomorrow.
Geo TV Network had applied for permission to rename Geo English and for a change of language medium with the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) in 2011. However, PEMRA, instead of accepting the application cancelled Geo English’s license.
Later Islamabad High Court (IHC) has restored the license of Geo English and allowed the television channel’s management to change its name and medium of language in 2012.
Geo Tez has already hired the team and is about to sell its commercial transmission from next month.