- Oreo Creates Tiny Monsters, ‘Nomsters’ For Halloween In Its Oreo LabPosted 2 days ago
- Digital Marketing Lessons From Kim KaradashianPosted 4 days ago
- Samsung Note 4 Launched At Star-Studded Musical EveningPosted 4 days ago
- Kaymu Launches Android App In PakistanPosted 7 days ago
- Lacoste Calls on Social Media For E-Boutique LaunchPosted 8 days ago
- Shahrukh Khan & Vroovy Team Up To Launch The Official Mobile Game Of ‘Happy New Year’Posted 8 days ago
- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 9 days ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 9 days ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 9 days ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 11 days ago
Geo Tez Launching Test Transmission From Tomorrow
According to sources, Geo TV Network is launching test transmission of Geo Tez from tomorrow.
Geo TV Network had applied for permission to rename Geo English and for a change of language medium with the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) in 2011. However, PEMRA, instead of accepting the application cancelled Geo English’s license.
Later Islamabad High Court (IHC) has restored the license of Geo English and allowed the television channel’s management to change its name and medium of language in 2012.
Geo Tez has already hired the team and is about to sell its commercial transmission from next month.