- A Billboard Or A Rock Climbing Wall? – The Latest Outdoor Installation By IkeaPosted 21 hours ago
- TUC Brings Khoobsurat to PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Coca-Cola Brings Back ‘Surge’ Soda With E-Commerce ReintroductionPosted 3 days ago
- Carat Named RECMA’S #1 Global Agency For Third Consecutive Qualitative ReportPosted 3 days ago
- Aigle & BETC Launch New Campaign For Fall/Winter 2014: IT’S WILD OUT THEREPosted 3 days ago
- Let The Cooking Begin: Masala Family Festival 2014Posted 4 days ago
- The World’s Top 25 Brands You Should Be Working For According To GlassdoorPosted 4 days ago
- UM MENA Wins L’Oréal’s Media Planning And Buying AccountPosted 5 days ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia Names 10 September Sathi & Saatchi DayPosted 7 days ago
- Forrester Study Finds Advertisers & Media Companies View Technology As The Key DriverPosted 7 days ago
Geo Tez Launching Test Transmission From Tomorrow
According to sources, Geo TV Network is launching test transmission of Geo Tez from tomorrow.
Geo TV Network had applied for permission to rename Geo English and for a change of language medium with the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) in 2011. However, PEMRA, instead of accepting the application cancelled Geo English’s license.
Later Islamabad High Court (IHC) has restored the license of Geo English and allowed the television channel’s management to change its name and medium of language in 2012.
Geo Tez has already hired the team and is about to sell its commercial transmission from next month.