- Google Becomes First Company To Advertise on Times Squares Largest Interactive BillboardPosted 20 hours ago
- New York Post’s Latest Ad Campaign Capitalizes On Small Spaces For AdsPosted 3 days ago
- Latest Bakeri Nankhatai Packaging Featured On Packaging Of The World WebsitePosted 3 days ago
- Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)Posted 3 days ago
- Effie Awards 2014 Honours Region’s Most Effective Marketing CampaignsPosted 4 days ago
- Now There’s A Hairy Screen Shaver In Support Of MovemberPosted 8 days ago
- Lacoste Launches Snapchat ContestPosted 9 days ago
- Accu-Chek, Wasim Akram Takes Another Step To Promote Healthy Living With DiabetesPosted 10 days ago
- MINI: Outside the BoxPosted 10 days ago
- Steak Escape Launches In PakistanPosted 11 days ago
Geo Tez Launching Test Transmission From Tomorrow
According to sources, Geo TV Network is launching test transmission of Geo Tez from tomorrow.
Geo TV Network had applied for permission to rename Geo English and for a change of language medium with the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) in 2011. However, PEMRA, instead of accepting the application cancelled Geo English’s license.
Later Islamabad High Court (IHC) has restored the license of Geo English and allowed the television channel’s management to change its name and medium of language in 2012.
Geo Tez has already hired the team and is about to sell its commercial transmission from next month.