- PFDC Officially Announces PFDC L’oréal Paris Bridal Week 2014Posted 15 hours ago
- Zomato: There Are Two Kinds Of People In This WorldPosted 18 hours ago
- Sound of the Nation: Announcing Coke Studio Season 7Posted 4 days ago
- Leisure Club: Wehshi SalePosted 4 days ago
- A Collection Of Clever and Creative Bench AdsPosted 6 days ago
- Domestic Violence Ad Campaign Shows Bruised Disney PrincessesPosted 7 days ago
- Lenovo Enters Pakistan Smartphone Market With Compelling, Diverse PortfolioPosted 7 days ago
- McDowell’s No. 1 Launches Its Karaoke App 2.0Posted 8 days ago
- Lipton – Brightness RevolutionPosted 8 days ago
- Walnut Media Sues Warid Telecom For Breach Of ContractPosted 8 days ago
Tarang Unveils Music Of ‘Tarang Housefull’ – Hit Filmoun Kaa Super Hit Jorr!
Engro Foods’ brand ‘Tarang’ in collaboration with GEO Films unveiled the music for its upcoming mega-project – Tarang Housefull. The project, which has been gaining popularity and has become the talk of the town for several days now, is slated for release in April 2013. The music launch was a star-studded ceremony with glimpses from the hit tunes of yesteryears redone with a modern feel.
Tarang Housefull is the first of its kind campaign, which will highlight six modernized remakes of super hit films including ‘Anjuman’, ‘Aaina’, ‘Armaan’, ‘Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri’, ‘Devar Bhabhi’ and ‘Abhi Tou Mein Jawan Hoon’ with a modern twist, making them relevant to today’s audiences. Tarang Housefull fuses elements of today with those of the past to create a series of re-imagined telefilms – a trend that is gaining popularity the world over. The music of the films boast of some of the leading voices from both Pakistan and across the border including the likes of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Aamir Zaki, Nabeel Shaukat (winners of the program Sur Keshtra), Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan and Shaan. The songs have been remixed to give a flavor of the past with a dash of modernity.
Tarang Housefull is a star-studded project that brings together some of the most celebrated and household names from the Pakistani cinema and TV industry which includes Shaan, Saima, Humaima Malik, Fawad Khan, Amna Sheikh, , Bushra Ansari, Atiqa Odho, Saba Hameed, Sanam Saeed, Imran Abbas and Sarah Loren amongst others.
Speaking about the initiative, Afnan Ahsan, CEO Engro Foods said:
“Tarang has committed itself to breathing back life into Lollywood by taking up branded entertainment initiatives, which not only provide quality family entertainment, but have also been integral in reviving the Pakistani entertainment industry. We are a brand that celebrates the colors and spirit of Pakistani films by showcasing local actors and themes that resonate with the masses”.
Starting from April 2013, Tarang Housefull telefilms will be on air every Friday, across terrestrial and satellite TV channels to reach to masses. Previously Tarang has been associated with launching some of the mega projects, such as Hero Bannay ki Tarang Season 1 & 2 and Kaun Banega Meera ka Patti, that have helped revive the local industry and bolstered the dwindling talent pipeline for our cinema industry.