- Google Becomes First Company To Advertise on Times Squares Largest Interactive BillboardPosted 2 days ago
- New York Post’s Latest Ad Campaign Capitalizes On Small Spaces For AdsPosted 4 days ago
- Latest Bakeri Nankhatai Packaging Featured On Packaging Of The World WebsitePosted 4 days ago
- Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)Posted 4 days ago
- Effie Awards 2014 Honours Region’s Most Effective Marketing CampaignsPosted 5 days ago
- Now There’s A Hairy Screen Shaver In Support Of MovemberPosted 9 days ago
- Lacoste Launches Snapchat ContestPosted 10 days ago
- Accu-Chek, Wasim Akram Takes Another Step To Promote Healthy Living With DiabetesPosted 11 days ago
- MINI: Outside the BoxPosted 11 days ago
- Steak Escape Launches In PakistanPosted 12 days ago
Tarang Unveils Music Of ‘Tarang Housefull’ – Hit Filmoun Kaa Super Hit Jorr!
Engro Foods’ brand ‘Tarang’ in collaboration with GEO Films unveiled the music for its upcoming mega-project – Tarang Housefull. The project, which has been gaining popularity and has become the talk of the town for several days now, is slated for release in April 2013. The music launch was a star-studded ceremony with glimpses from the hit tunes of yesteryears redone with a modern feel.
Tarang Housefull is the first of its kind campaign, which will highlight six modernized remakes of super hit films including ‘Anjuman’, ‘Aaina’, ‘Armaan’, ‘Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri’, ‘Devar Bhabhi’ and ‘Abhi Tou Mein Jawan Hoon’ with a modern twist, making them relevant to today’s audiences. Tarang Housefull fuses elements of today with those of the past to create a series of re-imagined telefilms – a trend that is gaining popularity the world over. The music of the films boast of some of the leading voices from both Pakistan and across the border including the likes of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Aamir Zaki, Nabeel Shaukat (winners of the program Sur Keshtra), Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan and Shaan. The songs have been remixed to give a flavor of the past with a dash of modernity.
Tarang Housefull is a star-studded project that brings together some of the most celebrated and household names from the Pakistani cinema and TV industry which includes Shaan, Saima, Humaima Malik, Fawad Khan, Amna Sheikh, , Bushra Ansari, Atiqa Odho, Saba Hameed, Sanam Saeed, Imran Abbas and Sarah Loren amongst others.
Speaking about the initiative, Afnan Ahsan, CEO Engro Foods said:
“Tarang has committed itself to breathing back life into Lollywood by taking up branded entertainment initiatives, which not only provide quality family entertainment, but have also been integral in reviving the Pakistani entertainment industry. We are a brand that celebrates the colors and spirit of Pakistani films by showcasing local actors and themes that resonate with the masses”.
Starting from April 2013, Tarang Housefull telefilms will be on air every Friday, across terrestrial and satellite TV channels to reach to masses. Previously Tarang has been associated with launching some of the mega projects, such as Hero Bannay ki Tarang Season 1 & 2 and Kaun Banega Meera ka Patti, that have helped revive the local industry and bolstered the dwindling talent pipeline for our cinema industry.