- Tinkan – A Revolutionary Sponsored Call Service Launches in PakistanPosted 12 hours ago
- Ufone Launches Thematic Song On It’s 14th AnniversaryPosted 1 day ago
- Don’t Text And Drive – The Distracting ThumbPosted 1 day ago
- Radio 1 FM91 Rikshaw Branding & Photo Booth At Karachi Eat 2015Posted 3 days ago
- McCann Health Dubai : “X-Ray Business Cards”Posted 6 days ago
- No Place On The Road For Facebook, Twitter & SnapChatPosted 6 days ago
- A Predator Can Sound A Lot Like A Friend – The Awareness CampaignPosted 6 days ago
- Cancer Society Canada Releases A Series Of Ads For National Non-Smoking WeekPosted 6 days ago
- Creative Chaos Shares The Love For Cricket And Client Types In Customized ContentPosted 7 days ago
- Synite Digital Wins Digital Duties For Engro FoodsPosted 10 days ago
Uth Pack: Life On Kar! The New Package By Ufone
Ufone has recently launched its new communication “Uth Pack”.
The brand has created separate platforms to promote the Uth Pack including a website (http://uthpack.com/), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UthPack) and a Twitter page (https://twitter.com/UthOnKar).
What is the Uth Pack?
It’s a telecom service like no other for the urban, educated, conscientious youth of today – a perfect communication solution for a busy, versatile lifestyle. Simply put, it’s your digital partner. A companion who knows your priorities and enables you to stay connected to them. A cohort who understands you’re fun-loving but hardworking and conscientious. A friend who’ll be there for you 24/7. So come join the Pack and experience connectivity like never before. It’s a telecom service that lets you break away from the mould and forge your own identity through values and ideals specific to your age group.
To give you your freedom, we need to equip you not with the means to stay connected, but with tools through which you can integrate and explore a whole new universe of opportunities. Uth Pack does just that.
The brand is offering a multitude of services, discounts and value plans including: discounts from McDonalds, Crocs, Dell, Timberland, Swatch, Cinnabon, Accessorize and Dunkin Donuts, free movie tickers and campus specific deals. Users that pre book their numbers are also being given a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy s4.
A facebook application has also been developed which is currently not working