- TUC Brings Khoobsurat to PakistanPosted 6 hours ago
- Coca-Cola Brings Back ‘Surge’ Soda With E-Commerce ReintroductionPosted 10 hours ago
- Carat Named RECMA’S #1 Global Agency For Third Consecutive Qualitative ReportPosted 11 hours ago
- Aigle & BETC Launch New Campaign For Fall/Winter 2014: IT’S WILD OUT THEREPosted 12 hours ago
- Let The Cooking Begin: Masala Family Festival 2014Posted 1 day ago
- The World’s Top 25 Brands You Should Be Working For According To GlassdoorPosted 1 day ago
- UM MENA Wins L’Oréal’s Media Planning And Buying AccountPosted 3 days ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia Names 10 September Sathi & Saatchi DayPosted 4 days ago
- Forrester Study Finds Advertisers & Media Companies View Technology As The Key DriverPosted 4 days ago
- Tapal Green Tea Launches New LookPosted 6 days ago
Uth Pack: Life On Kar! The New Package By Ufone
Ufone has recently launched its new communication “Uth Pack”.
The brand has created separate platforms to promote the Uth Pack including a website (http://uthpack.com/), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UthPack) and a Twitter page (https://twitter.com/UthOnKar).
What is the Uth Pack?
It’s a telecom service like no other for the urban, educated, conscientious youth of today – a perfect communication solution for a busy, versatile lifestyle. Simply put, it’s your digital partner. A companion who knows your priorities and enables you to stay connected to them. A cohort who understands you’re fun-loving but hardworking and conscientious. A friend who’ll be there for you 24/7. So come join the Pack and experience connectivity like never before. It’s a telecom service that lets you break away from the mould and forge your own identity through values and ideals specific to your age group.
To give you your freedom, we need to equip you not with the means to stay connected, but with tools through which you can integrate and explore a whole new universe of opportunities. Uth Pack does just that.
The brand is offering a multitude of services, discounts and value plans including: discounts from McDonalds, Crocs, Dell, Timberland, Swatch, Cinnabon, Accessorize and Dunkin Donuts, free movie tickers and campus specific deals. Users that pre book their numbers are also being given a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy s4.
A facebook application has also been developed which is currently not working