- New York Post’s Latest Ad Campaign Capitalizes On Small Spaces For AdsPosted 1 day ago
- Latest Bakeri Nankhatai Packaging Featured On Packaging Of The World WebsitePosted 1 day ago
- Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)Posted 1 day ago
- Effie Awards 2014 Honours Region’s Most Effective Marketing CampaignsPosted 2 days ago
- Now There’s A Hairy Screen Shaver In Support Of MovemberPosted 6 days ago
- Lacoste Launches Snapchat ContestPosted 7 days ago
- Accu-Chek, Wasim Akram Takes Another Step To Promote Healthy Living With DiabetesPosted 8 days ago
- MINI: Outside the BoxPosted 8 days ago
- Steak Escape Launches In PakistanPosted 9 days ago
- Premium Ice Cream Chain Cold Stone Creamery® Launches In PakistanPosted 9 days ago
Uth Pack: Life On Kar! The New Package By Ufone
Ufone has recently launched its new communication “Uth Pack”.
The brand has created separate platforms to promote the Uth Pack including a website (http://uthpack.com/), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UthPack) and a Twitter page (https://twitter.com/UthOnKar).
What is the Uth Pack?
It’s a telecom service like no other for the urban, educated, conscientious youth of today – a perfect communication solution for a busy, versatile lifestyle. Simply put, it’s your digital partner. A companion who knows your priorities and enables you to stay connected to them. A cohort who understands you’re fun-loving but hardworking and conscientious. A friend who’ll be there for you 24/7. So come join the Pack and experience connectivity like never before. It’s a telecom service that lets you break away from the mould and forge your own identity through values and ideals specific to your age group.
To give you your freedom, we need to equip you not with the means to stay connected, but with tools through which you can integrate and explore a whole new universe of opportunities. Uth Pack does just that.
The brand is offering a multitude of services, discounts and value plans including: discounts from McDonalds, Crocs, Dell, Timberland, Swatch, Cinnabon, Accessorize and Dunkin Donuts, free movie tickers and campus specific deals. Users that pre book their numbers are also being given a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy s4.
A facebook application has also been developed which is currently not working