- Plan UK Gives Child Marriage The FingerPosted 5 hours ago
- The Burberry Ad That Showcases The First Ever PakistaniPosted 1 day ago
- Walnut Media becomes Partner For The Young Lynx Media Award At Dubai LynxPosted 9 days ago
- JOVAGO Launches First Online Hotel Rental Platform in PakistanPosted 9 days ago
- Jalaibee Meet & Greet with BloggersPosted 9 days ago
- Bulls Eye DDB Wins Social Media Of Just For MenPosted 10 days ago
- PIA Re-Styles the Ground & Cabin CrewPosted 10 days ago
- Fair & Lovely Launches Khud Ko Challenge Karo CampaignPosted 10 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces 2015 WinnersPosted 15 days ago
- Virgin Atlantic Comes Up With Let It Fly App To Help Plan Your Next TripPosted 16 days ago
Uth Pack: Life On Kar! The New Package By Ufone
Ufone has recently launched its new communication “Uth Pack”.
The brand has created separate platforms to promote the Uth Pack including a website (http://uthpack.com/), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UthPack) and a Twitter page (https://twitter.com/UthOnKar).
What is the Uth Pack?
It’s a telecom service like no other for the urban, educated, conscientious youth of today – a perfect communication solution for a busy, versatile lifestyle. Simply put, it’s your digital partner. A companion who knows your priorities and enables you to stay connected to them. A cohort who understands you’re fun-loving but hardworking and conscientious. A friend who’ll be there for you 24/7. So come join the Pack and experience connectivity like never before. It’s a telecom service that lets you break away from the mould and forge your own identity through values and ideals specific to your age group.
To give you your freedom, we need to equip you not with the means to stay connected, but with tools through which you can integrate and explore a whole new universe of opportunities. Uth Pack does just that.
The brand is offering a multitude of services, discounts and value plans including: discounts from McDonalds, Crocs, Dell, Timberland, Swatch, Cinnabon, Accessorize and Dunkin Donuts, free movie tickers and campus specific deals. Users that pre book their numbers are also being given a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy s4.
A facebook application has also been developed which is currently not working