- Kaymu Launches Android App In PakistanPosted 11 hours ago
- Lacoste Calls on Social Media For E-Boutique LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- Shahrukh Khan & Vroovy Team Up To Launch The Official Mobile Game Of ‘Happy New Year’Posted 2 days ago
- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 3 days ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 3 days ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 3 days ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 4 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 5 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 7 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 9 days ago
Uth Pack: Life On Kar! The New Package By Ufone
Ufone has recently launched its new communication “Uth Pack”.
The brand has created separate platforms to promote the Uth Pack including a website (http://uthpack.com/), Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UthPack) and a Twitter page (https://twitter.com/UthOnKar).
What is the Uth Pack?
It’s a telecom service like no other for the urban, educated, conscientious youth of today – a perfect communication solution for a busy, versatile lifestyle. Simply put, it’s your digital partner. A companion who knows your priorities and enables you to stay connected to them. A cohort who understands you’re fun-loving but hardworking and conscientious. A friend who’ll be there for you 24/7. So come join the Pack and experience connectivity like never before. It’s a telecom service that lets you break away from the mould and forge your own identity through values and ideals specific to your age group.
To give you your freedom, we need to equip you not with the means to stay connected, but with tools through which you can integrate and explore a whole new universe of opportunities. Uth Pack does just that.
The brand is offering a multitude of services, discounts and value plans including: discounts from McDonalds, Crocs, Dell, Timberland, Swatch, Cinnabon, Accessorize and Dunkin Donuts, free movie tickers and campus specific deals. Users that pre book their numbers are also being given a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy s4.
A facebook application has also been developed which is currently not working