- Continental Biscuits Ltd Opens Pitch For Digital AgencyPosted 2 days ago
- 3rd HUM Awards 2015 – Lights Camera Action!Posted 5 days ago
- Coca Cola – Celebrating 100 YearsPosted 5 days ago
- OPPO Partners Fast & Furious 7 in PakistanPosted 9 days ago
- Whose Side Are You On?Posted 12 days ago
- PAS Wins WFA Global President’s AwardPosted 19 days ago
- Plan UK Gives Child Marriage The FingerPosted 22 days ago
- The Burberry Ad That Showcases The First Ever PakistaniPosted 23 days ago
- Walnut Media becomes Partner For The Young Lynx Media Award At Dubai LynxPosted 31 days ago
- JOVAGO Launches First Online Hotel Rental Platform in PakistanPosted 31 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.