- TubeMogul Powers Sunsilk To Over 500 Online PlatformsPosted 1 month ago
- How Far is Too Far? The Curious Case of Chai WalaPosted 2 months ago
- OMD Pakistan Wins The Telenor Media BusinessPosted 2 months ago
- Marham – A Digital Healthcare Revolution In The MakingPosted 2 months ago
- Mall Activation: Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticePosted 2 months ago
- #Chaiwala Celebrates International Women’s DayPosted 3 months ago
- Umro Ayyar Revives The Nation’s Childhood HeroesPosted 3 months ago
- Interflow Communications Merges with Bates CHIPosted 3 months ago
- Glad Combats Food Wastage With Instagram Campaign: #InstaGladPosted 3 months ago
- Mondelēz Pakistan Ltd Launches Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous CreationsPosted 3 months ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.