- Sound of the Nation: Announcing Coke Studio Season 7Posted 16 hours ago
- Leisure Club: Wehshi SalePosted 2 days ago
- A Collection Of Clever and Creative Bench AdsPosted 3 days ago
- Domestic Violence Ad Campaign Shows Bruised Disney PrincessesPosted 4 days ago
- Lenovo Enters Pakistan Smartphone Market With Compelling, Diverse PortfolioPosted 4 days ago
- McDowell’s No. 1 Launches Its Karaoke App 2.0Posted 5 days ago
- Lipton – Brightness RevolutionPosted 5 days ago
- Walnut Media Sues Warid Telecom For Breach Of ContractPosted 5 days ago
- Radio FM91 Launches ‘A Chance to Experience the Cricket World Cup’ CompetitionPosted 9 days ago
- Domino’s Pizza Pakistan Assigns Digital Media AgencyPosted 9 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.