- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 3 days ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 15 days ago
- Olper’s Milk Comes Out With Limited Edition Ramadan Packaging & FlavorPosted 15 days ago
- New Outdoor Campaign For Evian by BETC Paris – LittleBig BabyPosted 15 days ago
- Bramerz Wins Multiple AccountsPosted 20 days ago
- OMD Worldwide Crowned Agency Network Of The YearPosted 20 days ago
- Coca-Cola Organizes Nature Trip On World Environment DayPosted 22 days ago
- A Jurassic World At Cinepax CinemasPosted 23 days ago
- A Fairy Tale Series of Augmented Reality Ads By L’Oreal ParisPosted 27 days ago
- Leaflets Synced With Billboards Encourage People To Adopt A Pet – Battersea DogsPosted 28 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.