- Kashmir Celebrates the Cricket World Cup FeverPosted 2 days ago
- PAS Awards Introduces The ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’Posted 3 days ago
- Meat One Appoints MI Digital as Digital AgencyPosted 5 days ago
- Sooper Hai Cricket Gives A Chance To Win A Trip To AustraliaPosted 6 days ago
- CRICLY- World’s First Cricket Lockscreen AppPosted 6 days ago
- Advance Telecom Launches Its Fantasy League on DigitalPosted 6 days ago
- The Philips LED Record Breaker CampaignPosted 10 days ago
- Rivo Mobile Allots Digital Media Duties to Bramerz PakistanPosted 11 days ago
- Jubilee Life Signs Wasim Akram For Cricket World Cup CampaignPosted 14 days ago
- The Nando’s for Friends CampaignPosted 17 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.