- A Billboard Or A Rock Climbing Wall? – The Latest Outdoor Installation By IkeaPosted 2 days ago
- TUC Brings Khoobsurat to PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Coca-Cola Brings Back ‘Surge’ Soda With E-Commerce ReintroductionPosted 4 days ago
- Carat Named RECMA’S #1 Global Agency For Third Consecutive Qualitative ReportPosted 4 days ago
- Aigle & BETC Launch New Campaign For Fall/Winter 2014: IT’S WILD OUT THEREPosted 4 days ago
- Let The Cooking Begin: Masala Family Festival 2014Posted 5 days ago
- The World’s Top 25 Brands You Should Be Working For According To GlassdoorPosted 5 days ago
- UM MENA Wins L’Oréal’s Media Planning And Buying AccountPosted 7 days ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia Names 10 September Sathi & Saatchi DayPosted 8 days ago
- Forrester Study Finds Advertisers & Media Companies View Technology As The Key DriverPosted 8 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.