- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 1 day ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 1 day ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 4 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 6 days ago
- Digital Food Festivals; foodpanda Celebrates World Food Day 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Samsung Camera USA Celebrates Ditch Day With #DitchtheDSLR CampaignPosted 8 days ago
- Ikea Creates An In-Store Interactive Motivational Mirror To Cheer People UpPosted 12 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces New Innovations for 2015Posted 12 days ago
- L’Oreal Paris Pakistan Raises The Bar On Digital With Bridal Week 2014Posted 18 days ago
- Rose Petal Goes Glamorous With Limited Edition Packaging DesignPosted 18 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.