- Swarovski Tallest Christmas Tree In Asia – Snap & Win, Guess & WinPosted 1 day ago
- ZenithOptimedia’s New Media Forecasts Report Reveals Future Smartphone TrendsPosted 2 days ago
- Milo: Nutri G ActivationPosted 6 days ago
- Dalda’s “Home Convenience Tricks” Uses FB NewsFeed App To Increase InteractionPosted 6 days ago
- BeauyHooked.com Takes Over LUMSPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brands Get Spooky For HalloweenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Anna Sui Romantica – Snap & WinPosted 4 weeks ago
- Airbnb Is Letting People Spend Halloween Night in Paris CatacombsPosted 4 weeks ago
- liGO UK – Charge Your Phone Interactive MapPosted 4 weeks ago
- Red Bull Music Academy Kicks Off In Paris With A Global Cast Including Ziyad Habib From PakistanPosted 4 weeks ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.