- Zameen.Com Introduces Another First With ‘Property Search Trends’ ToolPosted 2 days ago
- Horlicks Launches Its Very First Game Application – NutriQuestPosted 9 days ago
- Tetra Pak Asks People To #MilkItUpPosted 9 days ago
- PAS Announces Launch of Out-of-Home Audience Measurement and Rating CurrencyPosted 9 days ago
- A Round Up Of Eid Wishes By Brands On SocialPosted 11 days ago
- The Sprite Street Challenge At Dolmen MallPosted 18 days ago
- OMD Pakistan Partners With Pakistan Cables LimitedPosted 19 days ago
- Denver Water Tells People ‘You Can’t Make This Stuff’Posted 26 days ago
- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 34 days ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 46 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.