- Zong Celebrates Their New Benchmark “Zong 4g”Posted 1 day ago
- Spikes Asia Announces 2014 WinnersPosted 1 day ago
- Oktopus 360Media Bags Huawei Media AccountPosted 4 days ago
- LINE Messenger Launches Group Chat2Win Contest In PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Brands Get Witty With Iphone 6 Plus #Bendgate ScandalPosted 5 days ago
- The SmallBigIdea Turn Live Tweets Into Online Videos For ANDPicturesPosted 5 days ago
- IAMAI Launches India’s First Mobile Marketing Casebook in Association with GroupM & Times Internet LimitedPosted 6 days ago
- Campaign Review: The Human Walking ProgramPosted 6 days ago
- “Crack-It 2014″ Pakistan’s Nationwide HackathonPosted 7 days ago
- Abdoz Arts & Daraz.pk Reclaim Public Spaces With Colorful ArtPosted 8 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.