- Plan UK Gives Child Marriage The FingerPosted 3 days ago
- The Burberry Ad That Showcases The First Ever PakistaniPosted 4 days ago
- Walnut Media becomes Partner For The Young Lynx Media Award At Dubai LynxPosted 12 days ago
- JOVAGO Launches First Online Hotel Rental Platform in PakistanPosted 12 days ago
- Jalaibee Meet & Greet with BloggersPosted 12 days ago
- Bulls Eye DDB Wins Social Media Of Just For MenPosted 12 days ago
- PIA Re-Styles the Ground & Cabin CrewPosted 13 days ago
- Fair & Lovely Launches Khud Ko Challenge Karo CampaignPosted 13 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces 2015 WinnersPosted 18 days ago
- Virgin Atlantic Comes Up With Let It Fly App To Help Plan Your Next TripPosted 19 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.