- We.R.Play Launches Latest Game: Spin ItPosted 12 hours ago
- Monster Launches ‘Project You’ – An Interactive Site For Career ImprovementPosted 14 hours ago
- Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2014 By Style 360Posted 19 hours ago
- FlashCall Takes Voting Mobile At Startup Weekend IslamabadPosted 2 days ago
- Nokia X Series Advertising Via A Floating BoatPosted 2 days ago
- Mountain Dew – Do The DewPosted 2 days ago
- Mcvitie’s Biscuits Shoot’s The Cookies In Latest CampaignPosted 2 days ago
- Nouvelle Bird Seed BillboardPosted 3 days ago
- Kit Kat Ad Series: Have A Break Have A Kit KatPosted 3 days ago
- Kellogg’s Naughty ‘Midnight Spooning’ CampaignPosted 3 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.