- Kaymu Launches Android App In PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Lacoste Calls on Social Media For E-Boutique LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- Shahrukh Khan & Vroovy Team Up To Launch The Official Mobile Game Of ‘Happy New Year’Posted 2 days ago
- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 3 days ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 3 days ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 3 days ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 5 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 5 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 8 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 10 days ago
L’Oreal Goes 3D In Print – First Time Ever In Pakistan!
L’Oreal Pakistan has created a first time ever in Pakistan 3D print ad in the latest issue of Asiana Magazine.
This 3D ad is middle ground between the realms of virtual craft and physical craft. Many brands have executed 3d print ads internationally but this is the first time it is being done in Pakistan.
Asiana magazine featured the series of ads. 3d glasses were also inserted as part of the issue to ensure readers got the full effect.
This new approach to advertising on print is definitely bound to open a a new age of ad art.
The three brands that L’Oreal Pakistan has advertised are: Elvive, L’Oreal Paris (LeKajal) and Garnier.