- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 14 hours ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 19 hours ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 4 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 5 days ago
- Digital Food Festivals; foodpanda Celebrates World Food Day 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Samsung Camera USA Celebrates Ditch Day With #DitchtheDSLR CampaignPosted 8 days ago
- Ikea Creates An In-Store Interactive Motivational Mirror To Cheer People UpPosted 12 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces New Innovations for 2015Posted 12 days ago
- L’Oreal Paris Pakistan Raises The Bar On Digital With Bridal Week 2014Posted 18 days ago
- Rose Petal Goes Glamorous With Limited Edition Packaging DesignPosted 18 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.