- Swarovski Tallest Christmas Tree In Asia – Snap & Win, Guess & WinPosted 2 days ago
- ZenithOptimedia’s New Media Forecasts Report Reveals Future Smartphone TrendsPosted 3 days ago
- Milo: Nutri G ActivationPosted 7 days ago
- Dalda’s “Home Convenience Tricks” Uses FB NewsFeed App To Increase InteractionPosted 7 days ago
- BeauyHooked.com Takes Over LUMSPosted 3 weeks ago
- Brands Get Spooky For HalloweenPosted 4 weeks ago
- Anna Sui Romantica – Snap & WinPosted 4 weeks ago
- Airbnb Is Letting People Spend Halloween Night in Paris CatacombsPosted 4 weeks ago
- liGO UK – Charge Your Phone Interactive MapPosted 1 month ago
- Red Bull Music Academy Kicks Off In Paris With A Global Cast Including Ziyad Habib From PakistanPosted 1 month ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.