- Tech Powerhouse ARPATECH On The Prowl – Acquires TextualyPosted 18 hours ago
- Fast and Furious 7 towering Stand At the Box-office-Breaks All RecordsPosted 5 days ago
- Priceless Pets -Better Than Buying A Life Is Saving OnePosted 5 days ago
- Western Union Reunion – Bring Your Loved Ones HomePosted 7 days ago
- Continental Biscuits Ltd Opens Pitch For Digital AgencyPosted 12 days ago
- 3rd HUM Awards 2015 – Lights Camera Action!Posted 15 days ago
- Coca Cola – Celebrating 100 YearsPosted 15 days ago
- OPPO Partners Fast & Furious 7 in PakistanPosted 19 days ago
- Whose Side Are You On?Posted 22 days ago
- PAS Wins WFA Global President’s AwardPosted 29 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.