- Kaymu Launches Android App In PakistanPosted 20 hours ago
- Lacoste Calls on Social Media For E-Boutique LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- Shahrukh Khan & Vroovy Team Up To Launch The Official Mobile Game Of ‘Happy New Year’Posted 2 days ago
- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 3 days ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 3 days ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 3 days ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 5 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 5 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 8 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 10 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.