- PAS Wins WFA Global President’s AwardPosted 1 day ago
- Plan UK Gives Child Marriage The FingerPosted 4 days ago
- The Burberry Ad That Showcases The First Ever PakistaniPosted 5 days ago
- Walnut Media becomes Partner For The Young Lynx Media Award At Dubai LynxPosted 13 days ago
- JOVAGO Launches First Online Hotel Rental Platform in PakistanPosted 13 days ago
- Jalaibee Meet & Greet with BloggersPosted 13 days ago
- Bulls Eye DDB Wins Social Media Of Just For MenPosted 14 days ago
- PIA Re-Styles the Ground & Cabin CrewPosted 14 days ago
- Fair & Lovely Launches Khud Ko Challenge Karo CampaignPosted 14 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces 2015 WinnersPosted 19 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.