- A Billboard Or A Rock Climbing Wall? – The Latest Outdoor Installation By IkeaPosted 3 days ago
- TUC Brings Khoobsurat to PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Coca-Cola Brings Back ‘Surge’ Soda With E-Commerce ReintroductionPosted 5 days ago
- Carat Named RECMA’S #1 Global Agency For Third Consecutive Qualitative ReportPosted 5 days ago
- Aigle & BETC Launch New Campaign For Fall/Winter 2014: IT’S WILD OUT THEREPosted 5 days ago
- Let The Cooking Begin: Masala Family Festival 2014Posted 5 days ago
- The World’s Top 25 Brands You Should Be Working For According To GlassdoorPosted 6 days ago
- UM MENA Wins L’Oréal’s Media Planning And Buying AccountPosted 7 days ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia Names 10 September Sathi & Saatchi DayPosted 9 days ago
- Forrester Study Finds Advertisers & Media Companies View Technology As The Key DriverPosted 9 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.