- Kashmir Celebrates the Cricket World Cup FeverPosted 7 days ago
- PAS Awards Introduces The ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’Posted 8 days ago
- Meat One Appoints MI Digital as Digital AgencyPosted 10 days ago
- Sooper Hai Cricket Gives A Chance To Win A Trip To AustraliaPosted 11 days ago
- CRICLY- World’s First Cricket Lockscreen AppPosted 11 days ago
- Advance Telecom Launches Its Fantasy League on DigitalPosted 11 days ago
- The Philips LED Record Breaker CampaignPosted 15 days ago
- Rivo Mobile Allots Digital Media Duties to Bramerz PakistanPosted 16 days ago
- Jubilee Life Signs Wasim Akram For Cricket World Cup CampaignPosted 19 days ago
- The Nando’s for Friends CampaignPosted 22 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.