- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 3 days ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 15 days ago
- Olper’s Milk Comes Out With Limited Edition Ramadan Packaging & FlavorPosted 15 days ago
- New Outdoor Campaign For Evian by BETC Paris – LittleBig BabyPosted 15 days ago
- Bramerz Wins Multiple AccountsPosted 20 days ago
- OMD Worldwide Crowned Agency Network Of The YearPosted 20 days ago
- Coca-Cola Organizes Nature Trip On World Environment DayPosted 23 days ago
- A Jurassic World At Cinepax CinemasPosted 23 days ago
- A Fairy Tale Series of Augmented Reality Ads By L’Oreal ParisPosted 27 days ago
- Leaflets Synced With Billboards Encourage People To Adopt A Pet – Battersea DogsPosted 28 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.