- TubeMogul Powers Sunsilk To Over 500 Online PlatformsPosted 2 weeks ago
- How Far is Too Far? The Curious Case of Chai WalaPosted 4 weeks ago
- OMD Pakistan Wins The Telenor Media BusinessPosted 4 weeks ago
- Marham – A Digital Healthcare Revolution In The MakingPosted 1 month ago
- Mall Activation: Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticePosted 1 month ago
- #Chaiwala Celebrates International Women’s DayPosted 2 months ago
- Umro Ayyar Revives The Nation’s Childhood HeroesPosted 2 months ago
- Interflow Communications Merges with Bates CHIPosted 2 months ago
- Glad Combats Food Wastage With Instagram Campaign: #InstaGladPosted 2 months ago
- Mondelēz Pakistan Ltd Launches Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous CreationsPosted 2 months ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.