- Effie Awards 2014 Honours Region’s Most Effective Marketing CampaignsPosted 2 hours ago
- Now There’s A Hairy Screen Shaver In Support Of MovemberPosted 4 days ago
- Lacoste Launches Snapchat ContestPosted 5 days ago
- Accu-Chek, Wasim Akram Takes Another Step To Promote Healthy Living With DiabetesPosted 6 days ago
- MINI: Outside the BoxPosted 6 days ago
- Steak Escape Launches In PakistanPosted 7 days ago
- Premium Ice Cream Chain Cold Stone Creamery® Launches In PakistanPosted 7 days ago
- Ecotricity’s Print Ad Captures The Attention Of UK ReadersPosted 10 days ago
- Ogilvy & Mather London Appointed by Pizza HutPosted 11 days ago
- Vogue India Raises Awareness About Domestic Violence In Latest CampaignPosted 12 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.