- Radio 1 FM91 Rikshaw Branding & Photo Booth At Karachi Eat 2015Posted 7 hours ago
- McCann Health Dubai : “X-Ray Business Cards”Posted 3 days ago
- No Place On The Road For Facebook, Twitter & SnapChatPosted 3 days ago
- A Predator Can Sound A Lot Like A Friend – The Awareness CampaignPosted 3 days ago
- Cancer Society Canada Releases A Series Of Ads For National Non-Smoking WeekPosted 4 days ago
- Creative Chaos Shares The Love For Cricket And Client Types In Customized ContentPosted 5 days ago
- Synite Digital Wins Digital Duties For Engro FoodsPosted 8 days ago
- Food Brands In Pakistan Getting Influencers On Board For MarketingPosted 8 days ago
- Adidas Originals New Brand Campaign “Original Superstar” Hits The MarketPosted 8 days ago
- Synergy Advertising Wins YAMAHA AccountPosted 9 days ago
LG’s Latest “Reality, or Ultra Reality?” Marketing Prank
In its latest marketing campaign / stunt / prank LG Electronics is aiming to create awareness about its latest LG Ultra HDTV.
The brand has created a job interview scenario where in Chile where unsuspecting individuals are at an office to give a job interview. LG’s HDTV however, disguised as a window behind the interviewer shows the end of the world happening. It is so hi-definition that it seems like a real life meteor has dropped on earth. The prank was devised to promote LG IPS monitors.