- New York Post’s Latest Ad Campaign Capitalizes On Small Spaces For AdsPosted 1 day ago
- Latest Bakeri Nankhatai Packaging Featured On Packaging Of The World WebsitePosted 2 days ago
- Apple Announces World AIDS Day 2014 Campaign for (RED)Posted 2 days ago
- Effie Awards 2014 Honours Region’s Most Effective Marketing CampaignsPosted 2 days ago
- Now There’s A Hairy Screen Shaver In Support Of MovemberPosted 7 days ago
- Lacoste Launches Snapchat ContestPosted 7 days ago
- Accu-Chek, Wasim Akram Takes Another Step To Promote Healthy Living With DiabetesPosted 8 days ago
- MINI: Outside the BoxPosted 9 days ago
- Steak Escape Launches In PakistanPosted 9 days ago
- Premium Ice Cream Chain Cold Stone Creamery® Launches In PakistanPosted 10 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.