- Zomato: There Are Two Kinds Of People In This WorldPosted 2 hours ago
- Sound of the Nation: Announcing Coke Studio Season 7Posted 3 days ago
- Leisure Club: Wehshi SalePosted 4 days ago
- A Collection Of Clever and Creative Bench AdsPosted 5 days ago
- Domestic Violence Ad Campaign Shows Bruised Disney PrincessesPosted 6 days ago
- Lenovo Enters Pakistan Smartphone Market With Compelling, Diverse PortfolioPosted 6 days ago
- McDowell’s No. 1 Launches Its Karaoke App 2.0Posted 7 days ago
- Lipton – Brightness RevolutionPosted 7 days ago
- Walnut Media Sues Warid Telecom For Breach Of ContractPosted 7 days ago
- Radio FM91 Launches ‘A Chance to Experience the Cricket World Cup’ CompetitionPosted 11 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.