- Tinkan – A Revolutionary Sponsored Call Service Launches in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Ufone Launches Thematic Song On It’s 14th AnniversaryPosted 2 days ago
- Don’t Text And Drive – The Distracting ThumbPosted 2 days ago
- Radio 1 FM91 Rikshaw Branding & Photo Booth At Karachi Eat 2015Posted 4 days ago
- McCann Health Dubai : “X-Ray Business Cards”Posted 7 days ago
- No Place On The Road For Facebook, Twitter & SnapChatPosted 7 days ago
- A Predator Can Sound A Lot Like A Friend – The Awareness CampaignPosted 7 days ago
- Cancer Society Canada Releases A Series Of Ads For National Non-Smoking WeekPosted 8 days ago
- Creative Chaos Shares The Love For Cricket And Client Types In Customized ContentPosted 9 days ago
- Synite Digital Wins Digital Duties For Engro FoodsPosted 12 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.