- The New Advertising LandscapePosted 22 hours ago
- Maxus Grows Its Global L’Oréal Relationship With Win In The NordicsPosted 23 hours ago
- Finding Your Own Social Media IdentityPosted 24 hours ago
- PEMRA bans Mubashir Lucman’s ‘Khara Sach’Posted 3 days ago
- Interactive Advertising At Its Best: Samsung’s ‘The Talking Fridge’Posted 3 days ago
- The Top 100 Global Brands For 2014 According To InterbrandPosted 6 days ago
- Century 21 Sells A Zombie Proofing Kit On eBay In Time For The Return of ‘The Walking Dead’Posted 8 days ago
- Digital Food Festivals; foodpanda Celebrates World Food Day 2014Posted 8 days ago
- Samsung Camera USA Celebrates Ditch Day With #DitchtheDSLR CampaignPosted 10 days ago
- Ikea Creates An In-Store Interactive Motivational Mirror To Cheer People UpPosted 14 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.