- Swarovski Tallest Christmas Tree In Asia – Snap & Win, Guess & WinPosted 6 days ago
- ZenithOptimedia’s New Media Forecasts Report Reveals Future Smartphone TrendsPosted 7 days ago
- Milo: Nutri G ActivationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Dalda’s “Home Convenience Tricks” Uses FB NewsFeed App To Increase InteractionPosted 2 weeks ago
- BeauyHooked.com Takes Over LUMSPosted 4 weeks ago
- Brands Get Spooky For HalloweenPosted 1 month ago
- Anna Sui Romantica – Snap & WinPosted 1 month ago
- Airbnb Is Letting People Spend Halloween Night in Paris CatacombsPosted 1 month ago
- liGO UK – Charge Your Phone Interactive MapPosted 1 month ago
- Red Bull Music Academy Kicks Off In Paris With A Global Cast Including Ziyad Habib From PakistanPosted 1 month ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.