- TUC Brings Khoobsurat to PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Coca-Cola Brings Back ‘Surge’ Soda With E-Commerce ReintroductionPosted 2 days ago
- Carat Named RECMA’S #1 Global Agency For Third Consecutive Qualitative ReportPosted 2 days ago
- Aigle & BETC Launch New Campaign For Fall/Winter 2014: IT’S WILD OUT THEREPosted 2 days ago
- Let The Cooking Begin: Masala Family Festival 2014Posted 2 days ago
- The World’s Top 25 Brands You Should Be Working For According To GlassdoorPosted 3 days ago
- UM MENA Wins L’Oréal’s Media Planning And Buying AccountPosted 4 days ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi Malaysia Names 10 September Sathi & Saatchi DayPosted 6 days ago
- Forrester Study Finds Advertisers & Media Companies View Technology As The Key DriverPosted 6 days ago
- Tapal Green Tea Launches New LookPosted 7 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.