- TubeMogul Powers Sunsilk To Over 500 Online PlatformsPosted 3 weeks ago
- How Far is Too Far? The Curious Case of Chai WalaPosted 1 month ago
- OMD Pakistan Wins The Telenor Media BusinessPosted 1 month ago
- Marham – A Digital Healthcare Revolution In The MakingPosted 2 months ago
- Mall Activation: Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticePosted 2 months ago
- #Chaiwala Celebrates International Women’s DayPosted 2 months ago
- Umro Ayyar Revives The Nation’s Childhood HeroesPosted 2 months ago
- Interflow Communications Merges with Bates CHIPosted 2 months ago
- Glad Combats Food Wastage With Instagram Campaign: #InstaGladPosted 2 months ago
- Mondelēz Pakistan Ltd Launches Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous CreationsPosted 3 months ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.