- The More You Connect The Less You ConnectPosted 8 days ago
- Pepsi & Walter Pakistan Bring Eco Friendly Lighting to the UnderprivilegedPosted 19 days ago
- Olper’s Milk Comes Out With Limited Edition Ramadan Packaging & FlavorPosted 19 days ago
- New Outdoor Campaign For Evian by BETC Paris – LittleBig BabyPosted 20 days ago
- Bramerz Wins Multiple AccountsPosted 25 days ago
- OMD Worldwide Crowned Agency Network Of The YearPosted 25 days ago
- Coca-Cola Organizes Nature Trip On World Environment DayPosted 27 days ago
- A Jurassic World At Cinepax CinemasPosted 28 days ago
- A Fairy Tale Series of Augmented Reality Ads By L’Oreal ParisPosted 32 days ago
- Leaflets Synced With Billboards Encourage People To Adopt A Pet – Battersea DogsPosted 33 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.