- Plan UK Gives Child Marriage The FingerPosted 2 days ago
- The Burberry Ad That Showcases The First Ever PakistaniPosted 3 days ago
- Walnut Media becomes Partner For The Young Lynx Media Award At Dubai LynxPosted 11 days ago
- JOVAGO Launches First Online Hotel Rental Platform in PakistanPosted 11 days ago
- Jalaibee Meet & Greet with BloggersPosted 11 days ago
- Bulls Eye DDB Wins Social Media Of Just For MenPosted 12 days ago
- PIA Re-Styles the Ground & Cabin CrewPosted 12 days ago
- Fair & Lovely Launches Khud Ko Challenge Karo CampaignPosted 12 days ago
- Dubai Lynx Announces 2015 WinnersPosted 17 days ago
- Virgin Atlantic Comes Up With Let It Fly App To Help Plan Your Next TripPosted 18 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.