- Zong Celebrates Their New Benchmark “Zong 4g”Posted 1 day ago
- Spikes Asia Announces 2014 WinnersPosted 2 days ago
- Oktopus 360Media Bags Huawei Media AccountPosted 4 days ago
- LINE Messenger Launches Group Chat2Win Contest In PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Brands Get Witty With Iphone 6 Plus #Bendgate ScandalPosted 5 days ago
- The SmallBigIdea Turn Live Tweets Into Online Videos For ANDPicturesPosted 5 days ago
- IAMAI Launches India’s First Mobile Marketing Casebook in Association with GroupM & Times Internet LimitedPosted 6 days ago
- Campaign Review: The Human Walking ProgramPosted 7 days ago
- “Crack-It 2014″ Pakistan’s Nationwide HackathonPosted 8 days ago
- Abdoz Arts & Daraz.pk Reclaim Public Spaces With Colorful ArtPosted 8 days ago
The Social Catalogue Campaign By IKEA
In order to create awareness of its new catalogue and get people talking on social media, IKEA Norway came up with a campaign called the ‘Social Catalogue’ where people where asked to share the pictures of their favorite items from the hard copy of the catalogue on social media and get a chance to win the item of their choice.
All one needed to do was to snap a picture of the item from the catalogue and post it to Instagram with the hash tag #IKEACatalogue and the name of the product.