- Continental Biscuits Ltd Opens Pitch For Digital AgencyPosted 5 days ago
- 3rd HUM Awards 2015 – Lights Camera Action!Posted 8 days ago
- Coca Cola – Celebrating 100 YearsPosted 8 days ago
- OPPO Partners Fast & Furious 7 in PakistanPosted 12 days ago
- Whose Side Are You On?Posted 15 days ago
- PAS Wins WFA Global President’s AwardPosted 22 days ago
- Plan UK Gives Child Marriage The FingerPosted 25 days ago
- The Burberry Ad That Showcases The First Ever PakistaniPosted 26 days ago
- Walnut Media becomes Partner For The Young Lynx Media Award At Dubai LynxPosted 34 days ago
- JOVAGO Launches First Online Hotel Rental Platform in PakistanPosted 34 days ago
Value TV – All Set To Re-Launch In Lahore
The Value TV campaign has hit Lahore and the launch is all set take place today.
The brand they are launching with an altogether new image, a new logo and an exciting new channel graphics and ID with astate-of-the-art newsroom which has been kept under wraps and will be unveiled today when they change their transmission to an all new look and programming.
Mr. Ali Shaur is the one heading up marketing and sales at Value TV and has taken on the services of Fouray’s Advertising to accomplish his mission.
Their new tagline “Kuch Barh Kar” is part of their new corporate vision of giving people that something extra. The ValueNews bureau now has a bigger reporting team that will assure even more insightful, in-depth and professional analysis of the happenings around Lahore and the Channel has picked up some major heavyweight journalistic talents to make this all possible. The infotainment programming has also been totally revamped and promises exciting new content that will engage everyone including males, females and even the youth of Lahore.
Value will also offer “Kuch Barh Kar” to the female audiences with Live talk shows in the evening, celebrity gossips, fashion related content and a whole lot more programming customized for their viewing. Value has even come up with programming that has been customized for the youth dealing with their issues and subject matters.